Went out this morning, whgat a beautiful day to be out on the lake. Started in 100 fow and trolled North. Hit 200 fow and all hell broke loose, first rigger fires and a king takes off, another rigger goes, :shock: holly crap a double, first real double. Get on fish boated another rigger goes off, :D get the other fish in the boat the last rigger in the water goes, :D give it to my 11 yr old and he holds on for dear life. :shock: Was a great day of fishing, we went 9 for 11, :shock: all fish on riggers, NK 28 watermellon down 30 was the best producer, but took fish on Green Glow Frog, NBK, Watermellon, and Orange Crush, we had to lengthen the leads on them had them back 40. Took fish from 25 down to 50 down Most of the fish were in the mid teens with the last fish being 22 lbs. Ended up having to keep 3 fish since the pretty much engulfed the lure and were bleeding pretty bad, tried to release 2 that we kept but they went belly up... Turned the boat around and scooped them up, in the cooler they went and on the grill tonight. Going back out tomorrow got the waypoints set... Will post some pics

later... :lol:

Chris,

Thanks, had a blast... That was the most kings that I caught in one day... It is tough since I dont have a Speed and Temp probe, and with the temps all over the place I have to rely on this message board for thangs like that... So too all that post thanks for making mine and my 10 yr olds day... :D Ge got to fight the 22 lb king that we brought in.

I didnt end up getting out today, had to do to work on the honey do list... I hope to get out sometime this week, Kids want to go out tomorrow morning but I dont know... We will see...

Tracy...