Sea Ray 270 Weekender SOLD!

REDUCED PRICE Offering this boat rigged at the price I was asking unrigged. I'm ready to move up and will let her go with the downriggers rod holders and planer masts. (everything is in new condition) Like new 1993 sea ray 27' weekender with trailer. Powered by a 7.4 mercruiser with bravo two outdrive. 8' 6 beam with single level cockpit design is extremly roomy and i have easily fished 6 guys. Boat cruises around 30 with top speed around 38 to 40. All brand new canvas including Bimini top with complete curtains sides rear drops and three piece windshield. Also have brand new aft curtain and cockpit. Hds 8 lowrance with insight usa is brand new other electronics include moor sub troll down speed and temp VHF radio with antenna and cd player with waterproof speakers. Boat equipped with traxstech tracks on both gunnels, transom, sides of cockpit and on gunnels by windshield. Ready for your gear to just slide in and easily remove your gear when not fishing. Boat has shore power and two batteries with perko switch. Full bathroom with hot water and holding tank with maserator. Kitchenette with fridge stove and sink. Trailer is a galvanized tandem axle calkins. New bottom paint and tune boat is turn key ready. Boat is in the water now and ready for a test drive. Have alot of pics can email them or fwd on phone. $16,999.00 B/O PRICE NEGOTIABLE. Call Bill 716-912-6894 or email [email protected]

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo_43.jpg

photo_29.jpg

• 1 month later...
Just reduced price by $1000.00 Like new 1993 sea ray 27' weekender with trailer. Powered by a 7.4 mercruiser with bravo two outdrive. 8' 6 beam with single level cockpit design is extremly roomy and i have easily fished 6 guys. Boat cruises around 30 with top speed around 38 to 40. All brand new canvas including Bimini top with complete curtains sides rear drops and three piece windshield. Also have brand new aft curtain and cockpit cover. Lowrance elite series color electronics include separate fishfinder and gps. Additional electronics include VHF radio with antenna and cd player with waterproof speakers. Boat equipped with traxstech tracks on both gunnels, transom, sides of cockpit and on gunnels by windshield. Ready for your gear to just slide in and easily remove your gear when not fishing. Boat has shore power and two batteries with perko switch. Full bathroom with hot water and holding tank with maserator. Kitchenette with fridge stove and sink. Trailer is a galvanized tandem axle calkins. New bottom paint and tune boat is turn key ready. Stored indoors and ready for viewing. Have alot of pics can email them or fwd on phone. $17,999.00 B/O PRICE NEGOTIABLE. Call Bill 716-912-6894 or email [email protected]

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo_43.jpg

photo_29.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The boat is in the water in Wilson harbor anybody fishing the invitational this weekend that would like to see the boat or go for a ride in it give me a call. I have found a new boat so I can move on the price some. Thanks, Bill 716-912-6894