WHOS IN AND WHOS OUT?

Cold steel will be there.. Vince I cant wait.. every year I get more stoked about the upcoming season... I love seeing everyone and catching up with what's gone on over the year. I love the new format and believe once teams actually give it a chance they will too.. the rule format may have changed but the idea to go out and perform to your very best each day is still the same.. theses west end kings better watchout were coming to put a beating on them... Vince see ya there.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

The Screamer Team (weekend worriors) are in 100%!!!! Our once "Am" team would be honored to fish and compete against some of Ontario's finest!!! The great fishery! Great friends! and great tournament will be the reason for us being there!!!

"IF WE CAN DO IT!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!" Let's fish!!!!

SCREAMER WELL PUT.. YOU GUYS ARE WEEKEND END WARRIORS AND WON THE CUP LAST YEAR. HATS OFF TO YOU GUYS... EXCEPT NOG!! LMAO :lol: MAYBE A TEAM DODGER/TROUBLE SHOOTER TEAM IN THE MAKING??? I CANT WAIT TO HAVE THE FIRST DIPSY CRACK AND SING LINE OFF IT...RIGGER RIGGER RIGGER!!! COPPER!!! BIG KINGS AND LOTS OF THEM MEN!! GET READY!!

pete you know it ill be up for round two on the bastard brown trout this weekend. Meeting Hajecki again in sodus for the second blood bath. lol hope to see you on the water!!

Casey - Get off the computer and get back to work. Your going to upset Bliss.

HOGWASH !!!

Part Time, Weekend nonsense, semi-exp, WHATEVER !!!

YOU ARE SO FULL OF IT PETE

You LIVE & BREATH EVERY waken moment thinking and burning out the wheels when thoughts are on the CONSTANT ROAM of Lake Ontario kings

Sorry my good bud, you cant pull this one off !!!!

PA Trout fisherman OMG, The poor Chinooks out there swimming right now have no clue how sharp your knives are or how ready your coolers are for the poundage of devastation your getting ready to reap !!!!!

Have you forgot already

Does that look like non experience !!! DOUBLES, TRIPLES, FULL COOLERS, LIMITS, BOXES

OMG

COM'ON MAN............PETER...PETER

Wait I will agree on one thing and that being part timer....here is why. Ya leave the port and start fishin at 6am and your are back at the dock havin breakfast at with a full box at 9:30. That would constitute part time. The rest of the story.......... :no::no::no::(

COM' ON MAN....... :yes::yes::yes::yes::rofl:

Howie