Scotty Rod Holders

Has anyone used Scotty Rocket Launcher Rod Holders? What do you think of them? I received mine in the mail today and I'm not sure if I like them. They don't look deep enough to keep the rod from flying out. Let me know what you think!

Thanks

GG

476.gif

I too just mounted those rod holders on the dual rod holder for both my downrigggers. I got the rod holders with the stainless steel sleeve. They look like they should work ok.

007fa0c4.jpg

I think these are pretty gnarly looking. Gong to make it nice this year being able to get the rod close to the water. Those factory ones just did not cut it

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I ran the holders Trolling Keuka is talking about all last season and they worked flawlessly. They have unlimited adjustment. The only complaint I have is that I wish the rod holders were on the back side of the rigger.

Brian

I ran the holders Trolling Keuka is talking about all last season and they worked flawlessly. They have unlimited adjustment. The only complaint I have is that I wish the rod holders were on the back side of the rigger.

Brian

Could make a custom bracket? Hmmm. Would not be a bad idea. Although the hand brake might get in the way

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png