IBay today.

W.W.IV.

The day started out well, got up at 6:00 am and turned on the news for a weather report, WoW 45 deg. all ready and 30mph winds, thats not good, but we'll be taking my friends 20ft. lund,how bad could that be. Got picked up at 7:30, picked up bait and headed down to the Bay. Got on the ramp and the wind was blowing straight into the launch, there was a Starcraft on the ramp next to us,water poring out of the drain for a long time,I though they forgot to put the plug in,Wrong. They said when they backed the boat in the waves came over the transom and swamped the boat. We didn't have any trouble getting in, and they made it the next try :) .

We headed down the bay looking for fish, ended up fishing in 60fow south of the bridge. The bite was kind of slow and hard to feel but we managed to keep 50 or so perch,mixed size.All in all it wasn't a bad day on the pond. ;) .

Hey Potsie, Were you the guy that helped center the boat on the trailer at the end of the lot? You didn't ask me if I was lund SSS,you may have asked my partner. Were you towing a Jonboat type boat? Have a good day tomorrow, don't forget your rain coat. :yes: .

I have a starcraft with a 70 yamaha. Were there 3 guys and a green bucket full of perch. I had a new york cap on. One of the guys show be what you were using as well as live minnows. I am fishing today until noon. Happy fishing, DOUG

This was a first for me, to be the only boat out on I Bay today. We fished threw 3 rain storms, windy and 3 foot waves. We had to look hard for the perch. Once they were located, we caught 80 and keep 50. Some nice ones between 11 and 13 inches. The 3 of us fished about 6 hours. Doug