(607)273-2400

Bears Bait shop Trumansburg NY

(607)387-5576

Carquest Auto Parts N Triphammer Rd

Lansing NY

(607)533-3512

Chris,

Barney kinda got on board with this derby as the payout is better and they

have lots of help for the weigh-in and organization of the derby. South Shore Marina has a derby on Owasco the following weekend.

Here's the address::http://www.ssmonowasco.net/

Splitshot115

Stix, I just talked to someone today who said Bear was usually around evenings after 5:30-6:00 (and weekends)... not sure about Friday nights though!

Last year was the first year of this derby and it was well-run and a good time, you all should consider it.

Another good cause to support in the name of fishing! Or is it more fishing to support in the name of a good cause? :roll:

I'll be fishing this tourny as well, I'm running out of the Finger Lakes Marina at Meyers Pt. I'll have a blue /white sea ray. What Channel do you use on the VHF? My handle is "Mower"

As a side note fished all weekend and banged them all three days. Mixed bag of Lakers , Browns and Land Locks. They seemed to be schooled up pretty good usually once the down rigger tripped, keep your eyes on the dispey's cause it wasn't long. We had alot of doubles on and the fishing was steady am and pm. Usually pulled into a cove for a afternoon siesta and swim.

Hope to meet some of you this up coming weekend.

Scott - again thanks for the invite for this weekend, looking forward to it. Did you pick up some more of those 88's?? I saw a couple the other day at Bear's in T-burg while picking up some perch minnows for the kids. I can try and get back & grab them although I see he's not there during the day, might be a little difficult.

DAN

Just got a phone call from postman. He rented a cabin at Toungannock .I said good luck because I dont rhink you can fit under the walking bridge.Does anyone know the height of the bridge?

Question 2 There used to be a place about half way up the lake on the west shore where you could dock and go in and get some food and adult bexerage is the place still open?