Cayuga taughannock launch is passable

I was up at my camp Sunday , even with low water and work done to dredge the channel, most boats will have no problem launching. Stay to the sides though, for some reason the state didn't bring in an excavator with enough reach to dredge the entire channel so there is a hump in the middle.

Staff at the park are allowing boats to launch but be prepared they are only letting boats through when the dump truck is off unloading and not when the excavator is loading material. I would guess your weight would be a max of 15 mins. Assuming the operator is good.

I assume you visited the T-Falls launch sometime mid week. I was there Thursday morning and all work was complete. Equipment was all moved out and channel was dredged out with no hump in the middle. It is still a little shallow due to the low lake level but very useable. Was up yesterday, Tuesday, March 13 and the lake level is up from last Thursday. Have been catching a few fish from shore on jigs and minnows and it seems almost every one I have caught or seen caught have one or more lampreys plus multiple scars. they are really getting bad again.