"BOAT"-24ft - "REDUCED" - SOLD!

Bag Lady

For Sale: 24 ft Bayliner Hard top 1987 - Full sized cabin - 5 litre (305 Chevy) - new Outdrive (2yr. warranty left) - Blue/white color (Trophy) - complete, maintenence records - Lake Breeze Marina (Oak Orchard) has taken care of this boat (references) - A great "fish catching" boat - room for 5 people, completly inside the hard top (out of the weather!) - You really need to see this boat and its rear "deck room" ....I think you will be impressed!

Raytheon fish finder, Fish Hawk 840, Big Jon rod holders, hard top Roof rod holders ( tru-loc 8 ea.) & VHF Radio/w two antenna, cabin drop curtain, two batteries and compass. INCLUDES: roller style trailer in good condition! "NO Tackle"-"No Riggers"- This boat is fished out of the Oak/Pt.Breeze, for the past 5 yrs. I have references, photos and CG-inspection report from (2011) PRICED: as listed above .... $5,000.00!

Only serious inquiries -"CALL ME" - for availability to be seen and "Demo" (run) & transferred. - Presently "in the water, fishing every day and ready to demo"! I WILL SEND YOU PHOTOS OF BOAT and TRAILER as requested. I will not answer emails ( away from my computer this time of year) Please, PHONE CALLS ONLY Cell- 570-439-1009. Earl.

• 1 month later...