Saturday 8/25 started the day heading off shore. Found the break at 220 but decided to continue on North. Dropped in at 400 and trolled out to 500, there we found 60 degrees on the surface and 50 degrees down 50 ft. Set up and before the second rod was in the first fired. From there it was a very active morning working a line of several weighpoints. One in particular was HOT,HOT,HOT Mature Kings and Bows.

Sunday 8/26, ran to Eagle Harbor and set up in 100 fow. Turned back East and the fun started. Mature Kings and Cohos all the way from Eagle Harbor to Sandy. Snapped off two very large Kings after having them jump several times within 10 ft behind the boat and tangling in the cables. :x :x I have not seen this large of a King jump as many times as these fish did. They must have thought they were Steelhead. :D:D It was a real rush. We mainly worked from the nose to Eagle Harbor but hit fish all the weigh back to the creek.

Great weekend and very active fishing. I do not get into the numbers thing but the action was HOT HOT HOT

Great weekend Pat. Had similar results in 450 fow.

Ended up beating up on the bows with a king and a coho

off of Ibay/River. Guess I was fishing to high but a good

time none the less. One bow :roll: (i think) gave us an

air show jumping 6 feet outa the water the first two jumps,

and throwing the spoon on the third. Love to have that

one back. ;(

Pat, Friday we had similar results... Found great fishing at the 30 line. Many kings/bows from the surface down 30 ft. Kept us busy most of the day...Saw Legacy out there. It was good to chat with him especially when we were surrounded by fog!!!! On Saturday I headed out to the same water, but stopped and turned around when I got to 300ft. Why? I really don't know, because I am still kicking myself. Fished the closer water and boy was it slow. ;(

CDS, glad to hear you are having good action to the East. The deep water has been producing a lot of good quality fish. Can you tell me what North line you were on?

Get the net, that 30 line has been great also all the way to the Oak, from what their web site states. I contacted a captain out of there and he confirmed the fishing success they are having.

Sandy has been very good this season as the various tournament placings and postings from this site confirm. We have had some outstanding fishing.