Well it wont be long now! So much has been happening as we continune to wecome back sponsors from last year. Once again they are an integeral part of our team as this event could never get off the ground with out their continued support. In the following weeks we will be releasing this seasons Tee shirt design as well as the menu for our Banquet. Once again extra tickets will be $35 per person. It is highly recommended that these are pre purchased. We will get an email out shortly describing how to make that happen. It looks as if the Raymarine mobile showroom will be joining us this year as well. If you havent seen it imagine 35 feet of the lastest in gear ready for your finger prints and button pushes. That said please contact me for a great oppertunity to become a demo boat and get a great deal on some new equipment. We also await the arrival of a new stage trailer that will be packed full of gear to play with. More information on this is coming soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@ Sean - Funny you ask! Kevin was going over this last night when I talked to him. He should know soon if not already where your going. When you get in town head on over to the gas dock like last year and either Kevin or his father can let you know where you are docked.

Dinner menu has been posted on our social media sites, but for the LOU community here you go!

Wilson Invitational Dinner Menu

Starters:

Coconut shrimp served with a sweet chili sauce

Steamed Clams served with lemon and butter

P.E.I Mussels in a sweet coconut chili sauce

Mini Crab Cakes served with a remoulade sauce

Assortment of Dips and Crackers

Dinner:

Herb Roasted Chicken

Sliced Sirloin

Jamaican Jerk Chicken

Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewers