Sorry I haven't written any reports lately...been at the lake all week with pretty limited internet access. I'm back to the normal grind again this morning.

Yesterday we got blown off the lake until about 1:00pm, but once we got out we found the fish stacked up out front..where were all these fish late last week?!?!? Spoons off the riggers in superglow/green and just about any flasher/fly combos down 30-55' fired for us all afternoon long. Flasher/flys were most consistent for us off of the wire divers out 120' on a #2 setting. We took a bunch of kings, but not much for size. 18lbs was the biggest of the day. We took a nice steelie that we weighed for the LOC that came in at 9lb 15 oz....we just missed. We had a great day and even though I was toast from the week's fishing, I didn't want to come in and close up camp to head home...it was just that good yesterday.

I just talked to a buddy of mine who is up in Fair Haven for the week, and he already had 8 in the box as of 8am this morning, so it sounds as if things are finally shaping up. If the weather holds, it should be a strong finish to the LOC for Fair Haven after a fairly slow start last week.

Hey Bill,

had wondered where you'd been!

Sounds like the fishing has been gooooood!!

Looks like I'll try and make a trip up there real soon....waiting for them to come into a depth my little boat can handle.

would like to get some of those hot spoons and flies from you...before coming up.

LG

LG,

Give me a call before you go up and I'll see what I can do to help you out with the stuff we've been using. You still have my number?

Doozer,

We were in 115-145 FOW. Guess they killed 'em up there again today too.