Tied my own and out of ideas

I have been tying my own flies this year for the first time just to pass the time until fishing season. I have placed a few orders for materials and supplies with Gary at Big Weenie. I have tied 3 or 4 flies of each pattern that has worked for me over the years. I have most of the successful green and white patterns that are popular and have worked for me in the past already tied. I am at the point where I am having a mental block. I have a few other off color patterns too . I was just looking for some patterns or recipes from fellow tyers that I'm not even thinking about. I have a wide array different color materials etc. Just looking for some input. I am looking forward to landing some on the ones I tied. Your feedback as always is appreciated.

I've done very well on Liitle boy Blue with some Mirage mixed in. Carmel Dolphin has worked well at times as well, with pearl orange, chartruese and some mirage. Purple with gold has been good from time to time as well.

Just some different options...

I have a bit of LBB in just about all of my flies. I haven't tied a caramel dolphin or a red black and silver fly. Thanks for the suggestions. I may give them a try. I have caught fish on a caramel dolphin spoon before so I'm sure it would work in a fly pattern. Just curios what condition I would use a the black, silver and red fly High or low light?

Thanks for the replies. I have tied more flys and patterns than I will probably use the next couple of seasons but I have been enjoying it. Scott B. you have some good looking and unique fly patterns :yes: . Definitely gave me a few other ideas than the clones I made of my favorite Big weenie flies and some old Atomiks that I still have.