Keuka

$15---WOW!!!! What a rip off that is--BUT---it's the only game in town. Glad to see the present owner leave, what a tool he is. Raised the price to $10 and never spent a nickle on the ramp. Glad he's going---but $15---

Too bad for us the DEC lost a couple of court cases over the years to give us a decent public ramp there. The good citizens of H'sport don't want us out of towners on 'their" lake. Wish I had a dollar for every time I've heard that over the years.

Yes, let's hope $15 is just a rumor. :no: It is tough enough to justify $10 to launch, especially when you want to go out after work and only have couple hours of daylight left. :( If $15, I will definately be boycotting the launch and heading north to launch elsewhere. :@

I hear ya about the $15. I agree but it's the only game in town. The gas alone to drive to the State Park and back to H'sport would probably cost you more than payiing the $15 plus more time going and coming.BTW, there's a detour on 54 A for a month or two according to the DOT sign, don't know exactly where.

Both the motel and Urbana launch were pretty full this morning, fog didn't lift until near 11 and not a ripple on the water. Lakers were on the feed until the fog lifted.

Two of us boated, and released, our two man linit in just 7 minutes, Ended the morning boating 33 and kept 5. All verticle jigging in the middle off willow Pt.

Just wanted to clear up the rumors...I am the new owner of the motel and boat launch in Hammpondsport, soon to be called the Keuka Lakeside Inn. Thanks for getting the word out and hopefully you will spread the word to clear up the confusion. I am going to repair the launch as soon as I am able to obtain the required DEC permits and coordinate the work. Your patience until then will be appreciated. Also, the cost to launch will be remaining at $10. I look forward to meeting each of you at the lake. :)

Thanks for clearing up the rumors! $10 is a bit high, but much more manageable than the rumored $15. Will there be any changes in launching time slot? The past owner would not allow launching before 6:30 am. Many of us like to get out early before light.