Olcott-Point Breeze Conditions

If anybody gets a look at the shoreline from Olcott to Point Breeze can you please let me know of the water conditions/color or send me a PM. I really want to give it a shot this weekend but dont want to make the long drive to find clear water and very tough fishing conditions. Any info is much appreciated. Satellite imagery only shows so much and unfortunately I don't know anybody who lives up that way.

Thanks

TOOK A RIDE UP TO THE OAK YESTERDAY AND THE WATER WAS LIGHTLY STAINED, WE ARE GETTING SOME RAIN SO IT SHOULD HAVE O.K. COLOR BY WEEKEND. EVEN IF IT ISN'T, 70 DEGREES AND ON THE WATER IN MARCH, CAN'T BEAT THAT.

I have fished out of the oak 3 time this year all. ON 3-6 we went west no luck. 3-12 went 7 for 8 with one 8 to 9 lber. 3-14 went 18 for 19 all cookie cutters. the water. we gone west to shadgee pt, and east to the flats. most of the water was green , but cold to the west. most of the browns are at the break wall and alittle to the east. the bigger fish still in the river. it is come on at the oak.

Thanks for the reports guys, we made it out Saturday morning and went 9-11. Still kinda new to this program and lesson learned about putting a mix of sticks out to see what they want. We washed kabooms for three hours with one fish and one miss. Switched over to f9 rapalas and started getting fish. We also found some slighly warmer water and that seemed to do the trick. All cookie cutters.