Mario Williams

mario isnt the solution to their problem. though i believe he will make an imidiate impact with the pass rush, lots of other broken pieces need to be addressed on the other side of the ball (and some coaching issues). defense wins championships, but you still need to move the ball and get 1st downs, take some time of the clock when you have the ball. the addition of meacham should help free up stevie johnson from the doubles, but the lack of a quality line may be an issue giving fitzpatrick time. they really need to add 2 quality olineman to give fitz his time and a couple d backs to stop the deep ball and give williams time to do his thing. all in all though, its a step in the right direction.

oh ya, by the way,,,,,,, dolphins fan here! :devil:

mario isnt the solution to their problem. though i believe he will make an imidiate impact with the pass rush, lots of other broken pieces need to be addressed on the other side of the ball (and some coaching issues). defense wins championships, but you still need to move the ball and get 1st downs, take some time of the clock when you have the ball. the addition of meacham should help free up stevie johnson from the doubles, but the lack of a quality line may be an issue giving fitzpatrick time. they really need to add 2 quality olineman to give fitz his time and a couple d backs to stop the deep ball and give williams time to do his thing. all in all though, its a step in the right direction.

oh ya, by the way,,,,,,, dolphins fan here! :devil:

Our O line did fine last year, fitz had plenty of protection for the most part. Our real glaring weakness was Defense, we just couldn't stop anybody.

Dolphoons fan's have much to talk about IMO :P:P:P:P

Tim

He is not worth it at all he is just another overpaid showboater who will probably get hurt in the first or second game. There is no professional athlete that deserves to be paid that much. Military, fireman, police, corrections officers or anyone else who puts their life on the line day in and day out deservr to be highly paid not athletes.

I read the article in the D&C today about this and he said all the right things except he was lying :o . Really he thought Bufalo was a nice place to live ? He would rather live in Buffalo than Houston? That's like saying I would rather live in Rochester then Miami. Come on he came to Buffalo for one thing why didn't he just say it? They had the most :cash::cash::cash::cash::cash::cash::cash::cash::cash::cash::cash::cash::cash::cash::cash::cash::cash::cash::cash::cash: to throw at him! If he really wanted a chance to make to the SB he would have stayed in Houston, if not for injuries to their QB and arguably the best WR in the NFL they may have just made it there.

Good signing for the Bills though because it could bring in more players. I still can't freaking stand them :devil: though even though I am from Rochester I "have to like" them

I'd rather live in Buffalo than Houston, or Miami, or Rochester if it comes right down to it :P:P OK, I wouldn't live in in the actual City of Buffalo if you paid me, but I'd rather live here than anywhere down south.

Seriously, I think you're wrong about that Tom, he sounded really and truly sincere in the press conference. He's a small town guy who loves hunting and fishing. I think Western New York is actually a much better fit for him.

Tim

is he worth the money... who cares, his salary isn't coming out of your pocket. i'm not a bills fan but this is a step in the right direction. they have the draft coming up. if they can some help there they will be a couple of pieces closer. don't get down on your team, be happy they spent some money. this is from a giants fan that cheered for them in the 60's and 70's when they sucked.

dolhins-5 SB-3 back to back-won 2 back to back! bills-4 back to back-wins-0?1 comeback game due to no houston RB!

Yeah, and Hernando Cortez overthrew the Aztec Empire, how much ancient history do you want to dredge up out of the gutter. The dolphoons have been as big a joke as the Bills in like, forever.

i think the biggest thing here is that ralph wilson opened up the wallet and spent money. Thants like the first sign of the apocolypse next politicions will do whats best for the public than the aliens will land and kill us all