Fished on the Trout-N-About this morning. Things were a little slow but we ended the day 5 for 9. The biggest was weighed in but did not make the board (27lbs. 3 oz.). Fished from 105 - 125. Tons of marks but not many takers. it sounded like it was the same for everybody. I will be back at it tomorrow on my own boat.

PS. One of our LOU members (I won't mention any names) was attacked by a king last night and spent some time in the emergency room getting his finger fixed.

Had similar results as Gambler today(and thanks again Brian for the filet job on the big guy and use of the cooler!!) Just me and my brother, we were 4 for 5 although the one miss was when the third rod fired on a double :D. We also missed 1.5 hours due to weighing our first fish(24.8lbs.) My scale was screwed up and didn't want to chance it, so we headed in to weigh. All quality fish today. I am sorry too about the "other" member. Maybe I can cheer him up by saying that what happened to him was NOT "awesome"(dave style)!!! :lol:

I'm guessin Jax :shock: :lol: Hope to get out this week (it's been awhile) new brakes on the Trailblazer ($500) and found oil under the boat motor :shock: ;(;( so that went to Mike Mobile marine today for new seals in the lower unit and water pump. Hey it's only money and who needs that right Ray?

Hope to have it back on Wednesday :!: