When you place in the Spring LOC derby Please post here

• 1 month later...

IMG952012050495115043-1.jpg

Fishing aboard Rodbuster over the weekend with captain Ted and team mate Skin was out by red can at about 8:30am on 5-4-12 when the wire dipsey fired with crush glow spin dr in front of white ice fly after 120 feet of screamin drag and 20 minute fight we boated this 28lb 1oz big king of the day which lead division for a day,currently 2nd place.great weekend of fishin good luck to everyone.

Hey RodBuster - great pic! That fish is gorgeous. Is your buddy in that picture a plumber?

Skamaniac and I fished on the JAMMER boat out of Wilson on Saturday 5/5 and got a 23 13 King on the board for a couple hours. Went from 19th at 5:30pm to gonezo first thing Sunday.

The fish hit one of those Northland Tackle Live Forage spoons (has a tail shaped clacker by the hooks) running as a free slider off the 69 rigger.

Good luck everyone!

JAM

• 11 months later...

Sixteenth Place King Salmon caught aboard the Horsin' Around just outside Wilson Harbor in 147 fow. This fish took a custom taped Spin Doctor/ glow green fly off a dipsey diver set out 275'.This fish weighed in 11th place but slid to 16th....25# 8oz, Congrats to Bob Hibbert (former Big Bear Charter captain) for this awesome catch.

Lou

Horsin' Around

post-139527-0-32402200-1368538424_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was sitting in 18th with a 10.01# brown, my daughter is currently holding the top brown slot with a 14lb 8 oz brown. both caught on spoons. caught 10 fish all day! hope the kid stays in the money!! First year fishing the LOC on our boat.

IMG_2815.jpg

IMG_2818.jpg

Nice fish!

• 3 months later...

27.10# Salmon caught in 125 fow in front of Wilson on an east troll JUST after a complete turn around.

It hit our wire rod 225' back. Green spin doc. green atomik fly.

Held onto grand prize for 6 days until we were bounced Friday before tourney ended. That one hurt! Can't complain about first place salmon :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-145621-13841781599174_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...