When you place in the Spring LOC derby Please post here

Fished west of sodus this morning, first fish on was a stout brown trout. This big guy hit a 4 inch rapala over 8 feet of water. He hit 200 ft back and almost instantly cleared the water giving us a spectacular show and a little insight as to what we were in for. The man behind the rod fought the fish perfectly and was rewarded with the largest fish he had ever landed, a 14 lb 14 oz hooked jaw brown. All in all great fish, great fight, and great friends.post-152438-13991573143448_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished west of sodus this morning, first fish on was a stout brown trout. This big guy hit a 4 inch rapala over 8 feet of water. He hit 200 ft back and almost instantly cleared the water giving us a spectacular show and a little insight as to what we were in for. The man behind the rod fought the fish perfectly and was rewarded with the largest fish he had ever landed, a 14 lb 14 oz hooked jaw brown. All in all great fish, great fight, and great friends.attachicon.gifImageUploadedByLake Ontario United1399157313.003208.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

that's a great Brown congrats!

Little late to post but put an 8 lb. 10 oz  walleye on the board the other day. First 3 fish we did on the day were two big pike and then the walleye. Strange start to the day for this area (Rochester) but I will take it. Starting to fall down the board now, but provided some added excitement.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...