Finger Lakes Trollers Assosiation Flea Market

Just wanted to know who was planning on attending always nice to put a name to a face. My son and I will be there and maybe a couple friends. I'll be the goofy looking one with the LOTSA hat on carrying a bag full of fishing gear that I just purchased :lol:

Great Trollers flea market with a lot for every sportsman or woman..... Will be held at the Clute Park Community Center in Watkins Glen NY on March 25th 2012 from 9am til 2pm.... <------------Copied from the Calendar.

Tom

There will be a bunch of us there ... Gonna be a great show... The tables have been sold out since the end of January so there's gonna be lots of great new and used goodies.. I will be at the Hills Valleys and Streams Tables... . The line usually starts forming at about 8 every year so be early if you want to get first dibs....

Mike

I will be there :yes: Going to have the Fish-Pic fish holders for the guys who wanted one, I will also have some extra ones for sale. I have a like new Big John dual planer mass system also, and some new mega boards from Aurora Lites they will out pull any boards all for sale. Sean

I'll be there! Come check us out at my table. Might be some neat used gear too :lol:

Also. If any of you guys are looking for some R&R spoons, Swing by my table. I think we may have a few ;) as Dave will be there with me.

Nick

Nick...glad to have R&R with you.For those of you not familiar with Dave,he is one of the best painters in the business.....Zeke & Cyn(Strike 3)

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

That uv clear coat he uses ROCKS!!! :yes::yes:

Sorry I didn't stop and say hey Nick I felt like if I stopped I was going to get into a rugby scrum :lol: . Great show lots of good stuff, nice to catch up with all. Looking forward to next year as well.

Tom