Hot Lure: fire tiger sticks

Trolling Speed: 1.8-2.3

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 8-19

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

First time out this year! Weather was picture perfect. Even ended up with some sunburn. All 3 fish were cookie cutters 2-4 lbs. We lost a really nice fish that had me convinced we were hung up on the bottom. Then it started bulldogging and pulling some serious drag. Their was about 5 feet of line left on the reel so I tightened the drag down and it snapped the 10 lbs floro. Hit one on black/silver yo-hotmail with an orange belly. Fire tiger rattling rogue too the most hits. And it's still in the mouth of that hog brown. Water was that murky green color. Boat traffic was fairly light. Be back sundayfor another go. Tight lines!

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

WTG Bazooka! Still gotta love the story behind that name! ;) Hey last year We lost 4 nice ones with 8lb flouro. I bumped up to 12lb this year. Don't know what ill effect that has on line shy clear conditions but did manage 6 for 8 last week. Thanks for the report. Are you doing the week before Labor day at FairHaven this year? I'm booked, same cabin. I love that place!

LoL. Forgot I told you that! Like bazooka bubble gum. Yeah, the rigger rods had 15 lbs floro leaders. But I like fighting those cookies on the light spinning rods. Sucks when you run out of line tho. I will be in saranac lake on labor day for a wedding. Let me know if you up before that. Try not to holler too much at your seamen!

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

We came out of the Little Salmon and went west, yesterday

Boated some nice 'uns, and seemed to be bigger ones, as we broke off a couple times.

Spoons seem to be what they wanted.