Tuesdayevening I-bay report

I could just say that when we went out I saw a NE wind.... for many that will tell the story. But for those that want the details...... fished from 130-225 working NW from in front of the bay to in front of the river. 52 down 70. Marked 2-3 fish, caught a skipper king on an R&R Spook fixed slider at 65. No bait marked in 3 hours. My sister was in from Chicago and I had hoped to put her on a fish or two. Good dinner ride anyway and a spectacular moonrise.

Have room for on the boat for the final weekend of the derby if anyone is interested.

Bruce

Did you have enough pistacios? That might be the key. I am suppose to take my gf's father out saturday but if you had room for 2 i might be interested. Let me know

Landshark

Michael Weaver

Mark,

I was thinking the same thing about the R&R spoons.... just had that one out, probably would have caught more if had run some more!

Michael,

Would be glad to have the two of you join me. BTW had plenty of pistacios!

Bruce

Bruce,

I worked the dropp off braddocks last night from 5 to 8. Unbelievable amounts off fish in 80-90 fow. Only turned 1 coho about 15 lbs. When we ran in to the river I had to stop and try the 60 fow range because it looked great, fish every where bait all over but takers. Whats your boat look like, I'm in a 19' Lund Pro V Se green daul console. Radio Triple SSS on 72 will be out this weekend unless weather gets nasty.

Tight Lines,

Steve