Time on Water:

Weather/Temp:

Wind Speed/Direction:

Waves:

Surface Temp:

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

=============== i know the smelt arent running yet but any info from you guys that go to lower niagara for smelt would be useful, just looking to hear when they are running good. thanks

Total Hits:

Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

got some saturday but they were not in heavy at all.might try tonight,should be coming soon.

hey good luck to you guys that go and be safe. a friend of mine is going tonight and i will post how he did. i heard they were in.????

friend of a friend went lastnight and ended up with a quarter of a bucket in 5hrs

Well, it was not good. There was very little current when I got there around 8:30 and the water was low and clear. The few I saw moved in small schools of only a handfull and were very smooky. Only two people (rufishin2?) had a good catch but the rest of the 50 or so people at Lewiston probably got zip. I came home with about 3 dozen and they were the smallest smelt I ever got in Niagara. Should have gone to Wegmans!

Thanks for the post guys. Alot of us have to drive pretty far so knowing whats going on realy helps.Yep wegmans does seem practical when it ll cost you fifty dollars for gas.The good old days of catching buckets off sodus are long gone here.

I will probably try again early this week. Maybe even take W.W.IV along :D

Jim, I'd be interested in going haven't done it in over 20 years but looking at the net in the garage makes me want to give it a go.

Tell me about the gas! Luckily, there is a reservation gas station close to Lewiston on 104 that we fill up at. Still $ 3.93 though. I am pretty sure the low water, lack of an ice boom that triggered the run, and the summer we had two weeks ago is responsible for the weak run this year. I just need to get a few more for fluke bait this summer. Great bait.