Seneca 3-24-12

Got invited out on a shakedown on Matt's boat Skippin School Saturday morn.. We started out the canal at about 630 and decided to head North a bit and set up shop near Hector Falls, we ran riggers cores copper and dipsys with a good mix of spoons, spinnys and flys.. We ran north for a bit with nothing but did run into quite a bit of weeds already for this time of the year ( Gotta feeling because of such a warm winter the fleas and weeds are gonna be beyond bad,, lets hope not tho) So decided to cut across to the westside and on our turn picked up a small laker about 4 lbs we picked up a coulple more fish going across including a real nice laker (pics below)... The boat ran great and no issues so overall a great day to be on the water no matter what..... Thanks for the invite Matt...

Today was the FLTA Fisherman Flea Market in Watkins and it was great meeting a bunch of people I have talked to on this site but have never met in person thanks for stopping by the booth and saying hello .... Overall I think I can say, it was a very successful show with plenty of great trolling gear up for grabs and some really good deals.. Hope to see you all next year...

Mike

IMG952012032495100135_1.jpg

fix.jpg

I miss read it this is what he said

picked up a small laker about 4 lbs we picked up a coulple more fish going across including a real nice laker (pics below

it is bigger than 4 lbs and it is a real nice laker... good job.. your just kidding anyway he he..

I did not get fooled by the master of fooling. whew

Lakebound88, its exactly what i said it was " a nice laker"... A beautiful Seneca Lake Laker.... :) ... Still not happy tho gotta get back out there and work on catching some off fish... My off fish fishing has been terrible so far this year.... :( .... But will work on it and figure it out...

Mike