where is the best place to buy fly tieing material,

Fat Nancy's in Pulaski too.

Also check the L.O.U. Sponsors in the Business to Consumer section in our classifieds. There's older posts advertising fly tying material if you go thru the pages, or do a search.

;)

Fat Nancy's purchased about 500 yds of various films and fringe materials for trolling fly's if still looking, open a wide range of hours 7 days a week, think it may be discounted too this coming Saturday the 7th for Appreciation Weekend

UV's as well as hard to get Flat & Embossed films, shredded colors and a bunch of new stocked beads and harnesses, rattles etc. Materials to tie exact A-TOM-MIK green crinkles and popular shreds, hammers and many mirage patterns

Tom

Fat Nancy's purchased about 500 yds of various films and fringe materials for trolling fly's if still looking, open a wide range of hours 7 days a week, think it may be discounted too this coming Saturday the 7th for Appreciation Weekend

UV's as well as hard to get Flat & Embossed films, shredded colors and a bunch of new stocked beads and harnesses, rattles etc. Materials to tie exact A-TOM-MIK green crinkles and popular shreds, hammers and many mirage patterns

Tom

Good to know ! I guess I will have to get down there Saturday , after I get off the water! 8)