Not new, just getting around to introducing myself.

Name: Steve

Home Port:Sodus Point, NY

Boat Name/Type:Sundown, 22' Starcraft Center Console

I fish for: Trout, Salmon, Perch

==================

Hello to all LOU members. I have lived in Sodus Point most of my life and grew up fishing Lake Ontario and Sodus Bay with my Dad and Grandfather. Smallmouth Bass, Pike and Perch were the fish of choice back then (over 50 years ago). I started fishing for Trout and Salmon as soon as they became available from the stocking programs. Worked on several charter boats and had my charter license for several years. After fishing became more of a job than a hobby I decided to sell my boat and get away from fishing. After only a few years I discovered that it wasn't the fishing I wanted to get away from, it was the constant pressure of trying to please charter customers. So now I am back to fishing just for the fun of it. I live right in Sodus and work at the Golf Club that you pass as you enter Sodus Point on Route 14. If any of you guys ever have any problems when your visiting this area feel free to get in touch with me. I have access to a full maintenance shop and would help anyone that has problems.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's a very noble offer Steve. It's folks like you that help make this site what it is today. One of the BEST fishing sites on the net. Welcome & looking forward to your reports & pics. :yes: