EZ-Steer $175 Firm SOLD

I have a omc seadrive and putting a kicker on a garelick bracket. Will this fit? I wondering about the length of the shaft( wow that's awkward to say). Its it adjustable? Ill put it to you like this if it will fit ill buy it

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

OK guys lets clear this up due to a ton of people wanting this but not knowing if it will fit. The ez-steer I have for sale is for outboard primary to outboard kicker motor. The shaft length is 24'' when closed and 38'' when fully opened and self adjusting. That means when you lift your motor, wich ever primary or kicker it will self adjust. This ez-steer will be perfect for a motor set up from 24'' to 35'' center to center of motors when both are straight and both are in there down or running position. You can purchase a bracket that will fit any IO app. Go to ez-steer web sight to order or to see it in action. My set up was a 90HP johnson with a 9.9 yamaha 4 stroke. the brackets i have will fit any size outboard to outboard app. Hope this helps now lets get her sold, 175 firm.