Brand New Lure Hangers For Sale

Hey guys and gals. I have some brand new lure hangers that I have made for me for sale as I have way to many now. I have 36 extra right now. I have 18 on my boat and I have every lure on my boat on a lure pad now. No more BOXES!! These things are great. Made local for me only and I have way to many to use. Thses are all brand new and made with closed cell foam with a heavy gauge clear plastic cover and a wooden lure stiffener built in so you don't get any sag with heavy spoons. There is also 3 brass gromit holes to hang these from. All my new hangers have a new velcro closure system at the bottom to keep the clear window closed when not using the spoons. I wont be in my picture but its there. $25.00 each brand new!! Call me or e-mail me or visit my web site. 315-790-7412 [email protected]

I will give anyone a deal if you buy 5 hloders I will give you one for free!!! If you want these shipped we can come up with a shipping price just ask!!

lure_pads.jpg

spoonholder.jpg

NO LURES OF ANY KIND ARE INCLUDED JUST THE PADS THANKS

thanks guys for all the interst. I do have several left and they seem to be going fast. if anyone still wants any you can pay through pay pal or send me a check as I can mail these. Small mailing fee.

make checks to:

Rick Pecci

462 Park Drive Manor #2

Rome, NY 13440

If you want to pick them up Im usually up to the boat every weekeend so we can meet up there. this was a bad weekend because of easter.

Happy easter to ALL and may God bless everyone and keep us all safe happy and healthy!!! Good luck in 2012

Mailed out a bunch today! Sold a bunch. I have14 left at last check today. Seems like you guys like these so I talked with the guy who made thaws for me and I have to order 50 at a time for him to make them. If I get the continued intrest I will order more and post where to get them and how much. They may be a bit higher for the new ones but ill keep you guys posted!! And thanks everyone whom ordered them and let me know how you like them!

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Hey guys just to let you guys know as of today April 12th anyone buying the remaining 14 holders I have that needs them shipped will have to pay $5.00 each for shipping. As I'm finding out shipping is allot more than I thought! Sorry guys. It is what it is. Thanks

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I just talked with the guy who makes these and I cut a deal with him for 25 more. Half of what he wanted so I will have some new stock soon. I do have 8 left right now!! I am still offering the buy 5 get one free deal. For you charter boat captains, if you want to get a large number of these like 15 or more please get in touch with me and I can work out a bulk rate. Thank you for all the guys that bought them already hope you like them as much as I do and please let me know how they work for you!!

Hey guys and gals out there in fish land. I still have lure holders!! Just got im my new batch. I don't know how many more I can get after this. I am selling allot and getting some good feed back. So thanks. I would love more comments on what you think of these bad or good.

I see some people are confussed on the cost and where to pay for them.

The cost is $25.00 plus $5.00 per lure holder to ship.

I also have a buy 5 lure holders get one free deal still going.

Any charter captains wanting a bulk quanity like 20 or more as I have them just e-mail me and I can come up with a charter deal for you guys.

You can pay through pay-pal to:[email protected] or by check or money order to: Rick Pecci 462 park drive manor #2 rome NY 13440

Please allow at least 7 days for me to process the money and to ship it out!

back_of_boat_lure_holders_pic.jpg

Hey guys thanks again for the continued support of these lure hangers! If you have purchased any so far please post how you feel on there useage! I would like some feed back as these are selling so good I may take this thing a bit further. I do have 17 now left from the last batch of 24 and when these are gone I have to make a decision. The guy who makes these wants more money due to his material cost going up so I want to know if you guys think that I should keep going with these and actually sell them as a real product line? I would appriciate your feed back. If you need any holder get them while they last!!!!