Brand New Lure Hangers For Sale

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of guys asked me this weekend at my dock if I still have spoon holders left and the answer is yes I do!! I have quite a few from the last batch ordered. I carry around a bunch with me at all times. So if you guys want to meet me at my dock and save on the shipping go right ahead. Please call me if you like or text me and we can meet. 315-790-7412. But I do have them and Im still doing buy 5 get one free!! 25.00 a piece plus 5 for shipping each! Charter Captains of guys that want a bunch like 10 plus I will cut you a deal. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rick

It was nice talking to you yesterday. As we discussed , I sent you $60. for two hangers plus shipping. If you need to contact me my e-mail is [email protected]. Phone 613-385-1486. The shipping address is included in the Paypal transaction and is a company in Ogdensberg NY. I will drive down to pick them up when they arrive so I would appreciate a tracking number if possible.

Good fishing!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys thanks for the current orders. I still have quite a few of these holders left and yes I am still doing the buy 5 get 1 free deal. So order yours today! Anyone that has purchased one please post here what you think of it and if you like it? I would love some feed back and thanks Capt. Rick

I think i'm probably going to need another one. I bought two off you and they have worked good for me. I figure next time i see your at mexico i'll stop over an see if you have one layin around. Kinda would be nice if maybe you could get some made up smaller that would hold around 15 to 20 spoons. I have a lot of spoons but generally i choose between just a few every trip out. Maybe you could call it your go to lure hanger. Just a thought. Thanks.

Hey thanks for the input Rocky1. Actually the guy who makes these for me and I are both working on some other prototype hangers like a magnum hanger and a smaller hanger for spoons or walleye spinner harnesses. If these keep selling like they have been I will take this product on personally. I have 20 of these on my boat and I love them and I'm glad you guys that bought them do to! I think it's a well made great product we can all benifit from.

• 2 years later...

Cedar swamp yes they work great with sick baits. I bought a couple from him last year one for spoons and one for sticks, need to get another one for my stingray size this year. What it's nice is you can see all of your colors in front of you easily accessible, no digging through boxes

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app