Speed & Temp cable and antenna upgrade

Many people are asking me what we have that is new for 2012.

This year we have made a product for Moor Subtroll, Depth Raider, Speed and Temp units. We worked with Moor and Depth Raider to overcome cable peeling issues and to increase depth obtained.

The first product is not new but at it's price point becomes very affordable to most anglers. A speed and temp cable that has a copper coated core wire with stainless steel wire wrapped on the outside. This means no more peeling cable or blowback associated with the old speed and temp cable. The diameter of the new cable is very close to regular downrigger cable.

The other new item is a speed and temp antenna that disregards outside interference and focuses on the signal coming from the probe..

Combined we have reached depths of over 400 feet while still getting speed and temperature. Note that beyond 300 feet updates take longer due to the distance the radio signal travels from the probe.

Here are two links.

https://www.torpedodivers.com/scart/pro ... mNum=P0010

https://www.torpedodivers.com/scart/pro ... mNum=R0010

Also available at your favorite trolling store, look for Depth Raider speed and temp cable.

I'm interested in spd. and temp. for Moor Subtrol, but have question will it work with my Scotties. I now have to use Special Subtrol antenna.

I'm also into getting changed over to your 19 strand wire for all my wire rods. my buddy (DandyEyes) has both told me and demonstrated the quality of the product. I've fished the Torpedos with him and he has also recommended the Rigger weights. Our results at last years Sodus Pro-Am convinced me I want the products.

Your product looks promising. Would it affect the manufacturers warranty on the speed and temp unit?

Thanks,

Shawn

We worked with Moor and Depth Raider on this wire and antenna so I can't see warranty being an issue. The wire and antenna improve the function of your speed and temp unit.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...