I-Bay Aug 29(afternoon) & Aug 30(AM)

Wednesday Aug 29

Left work early and were on the lake at 1pm. Very calm lake so we ran out 8 Miles almost directly North out of I-Bay. Fished 380-480FOW, great down temp 44deg at the probe 80' down. Slow start but the action picked up around 420FOW. Fish hit on our dipsey, but by the time we grabbed the rod fish was gone(Fish took Chrome Echip/Siggs Habenaro Fly) with 150' out. Moments later hit on Chrome Echip/siggs Hypnotist fly out 220' off the dipsey landed 4# king. As I was bringing that it we had another fish hit our deep down rigger on the slider(Orange Superglow NBK) and we landed a 11# Atlantic. We just got this one to the boat and were unhooking it and our shallow rigger took a huge hit. At this point it would be our 3rd fish in about 10mins and all the lines were cleared. Fought the fish for 45mins and brought in a 28# king. This fish did not want to come to the boat took 3 long runs.

Then we got our lines set back up and had a hit on the shallow rigger again and it wrapped itself up in the dipsey line, still landed it about 11# atlantic.

Ended the day at 4pm ----- 4 for 7

Took the king to the weight station and it was 27#13oz not quite enough to make it

Thursday AUG 30

Got to the lake a 730am and saw some lightning so figured we would fish in close and watch the storm pass. Set up at 120FOW. Shallow rigger fired and we landed a nice 20# King. After a few more passes and no bites we picked up and moved out were we were on AUG 29. Fished there for a couple hours nothing, the wind picked up so we moved back it. Set up and had another hit on echip/hypnotist fly 20#king. Made a few more passes had a hit on echip/hypnotist fly and landed a 15# Rainbow. Fished another 30 mins and headed in. Weighted the fish and are sitting tied for 4th place.

Ended the day 3 for 3

The fishing is out standing right now!

Saturday we will be fishing out of the oak