Mexico Am only tournament info

Well I am making some progress.

John at Johns Tackle in Mexico, being a Friend of the fishermen that he is, has offered his services to help us out.

John is a great guy, as well as a fishermen, and has a nice shop full of fish catching tackle.

If your in the neighborhood make sure to stop and check out his shop and say thanks for the offer of his help.

There is still alot of work to be done and I just don't have the time to do it all.

I'm thinking we should set up a committee of 4 or 5 guys.

Particularly someone who has some time and lives up by the lake to help us out.

Otherwise this probably won't happen this year and I can work on it over the winter for next season.

I have gotten some interest and offers from around the lake and a committee is needed to coordinate things and get the ball rolling if it's going to happen this season.

Jeb1340 has pmed me with a very interesting possibility out by the Niagara River and Troy at Sodus point bait and tackle has shown alot of interest in getting something going in Sodus.

Thanks to both of you guys. :yes:

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to coordinate all this and need some help.

Anybody interested in getting involved, please post or pm and we can hopefully put something together for this season.

I'll be doing some more sniffing around at some Marinas the Mexico area when I'm up the weekend of the 14th.

Glen