Conesus Inlet - Underwater footage for walleyes

Deaf Fisherman

I just went fishing for bullheads and stuck out. only caught bunch of sunnies. So, we decide to go visit conesus inlet, recorded the video for walleye/pikes swimming around. But only took walleyes shot. since all pikes are in the panic mode right now. Saw one walleye could be NY state record. probably in between 15-18 inch girth and more than 2 footer. Couldn't believe it when saw that walleye hiding side of grass edge on river. until another walleye sneak up on that walleye and that walleye tried to defend the hole for herself. Really cool sight. 8) unfortunately, no photo for it. :no:

enjoy the video.

Surprisingly, it was from phone. one of friend suggest to use his phone to do this. I couldn't believe how smooth video was after I shot it. Anyway, just learned that water current could press button to end the video shot. so I had to retake couple of time until I got this one right. :yes::yes:

Video was cool. I thought about getting an underwater camera for that kind of stuff. It is very cool to see them at there level. BTW, my phone is the rock and it is sealed. I still don't dare put it under water but it was sold to me as such. I kept ruining my others so i asked the salesman for something more robust.

I posted this on fingerlakes before I read this thread.

Took the family up yesterday on my way to the Buffalo Zoo. I think they liked the inlet as much as the zoo. The fish Are there and the water is low and clear so even my wife could spot the fish swimming around. The poodle crapping geese and mosquitos were absent so it was very enjoyable. I recommend it to anybody who likes to just get out and enjoy nature. It is truly a beautiful place.

I already talked with one of my friend who let me to take underwater footage, he said his Android can submerge in water for less 15 minutes orwise it will damage it. when it come out of water, it is dry as there was never touch water before. Really Amazing phone. I think I'll buy this phone in the future when my contact ended. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Neat- yeah- my phone would be in a bag a rice under some drier with me doing tribal chants to attempt to get it dried out, lol. Way cool homey and thanks for the video!