Happy Easter! We had another charter out of Rochester today, and after yesterdays bite we knew where we were headed. We rolled down to within a quarter mile of I-Bay and set up the spread. Same sticks as yesterday. Bright on one side and Natural on the other. 100' back on one side and 125' back on the other. As soon as we got to Oklahoma Beach rods started to fire. Not as fast and furious as it was yesterday, but we had very steady action. Most of the morning was filled with cookie cutter Brown Trout coming off the boards. Our best stick was a Rapala chartreuse and silver F9.

Those same spoons from yesterday fished off our Cannons were quiet for most of the morning. We had a Stinger Sea Sick Waddler, a Dreamweaver Glow Frog SS, and a Dreamweaver Orange Slurpee SS. As the morning progressed we watched the size get better and better. We would slip out to 25' on turns and try to pop a King, but we never did hook into one today. It was still a fun day none the less with more action than you needed.

Here were today's brutes:

IMG_20120408_101917.jpg

IMG_20120408_103833.jpg

Nice job rick, took a ride to your boat last night but you guys were gone already. Hope to get out next week. again nice job.

Bob

We were supposed to run today Bob, but mother nature had other plans. So, we took off for the Oak after our trip. Keep in touch!

So your gone to the oak for the year? Hope to still get out with you guys some time. Hows dad? good I hope. I don't believe we can talk on the radios from here. but I'll still take a ride when I'm not doing any thing out that way. I'll give you a call some time and see whats going on out that way from time to time, maybe I'll come out that way for a weekend with the boat. Talk to you guys soon.

Bob