Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS WOW! If you have not been out fishing, GET THERE! The bite is as good as i can ever remember in my 35yrs of angling the big pond. It doesnt matter which way you go out of the river, or just stay there as i did sunday am. In the 4 trips i ran from friday to sunday we had at least from what i could keep track of 151 bites and landed 123. The people were amazed at the crazy action that we had. 2 were pike, 1 10lb walleye, 1 atlantic and 2 kings. (lost 3 other kings)The rest were browns, biggest was pushing 14lbs. The seems to have been a few salmon around friday and sat. I fished for the salmon on sunday and never had one on or seen very many on the screen like the days before. The brownies sure made up the difference. There are a ton of cookie cutters to weed through to get the bigger fish. Thats a good problem. The best bait? Black and silver, fire tiger, gobie all sticks, one small split on them. Riggers at 7 by 30 was the hottest with the malatto spoon. This week looks crappy to fish which should keep the fish chewing this weekend and then some. Good luck.

====================

We fished Sat and Sun for about 4 hours each day and did very well! Never left the pier heads and had our bites on the same stuff as Bruce listed with some orange sticks also. Most of our bites were in the brown water and we found 1 7lb king on Saturday. I am now ready for a coho invasion, maybe this wind will bring some more silvers! Good luck out there

We fished Sat and Sun for about 4 hours each day and did very well! Never left the pier heads and had our bites on the same stuff as Bruce listed with some orange sticks also. Most of our bites were in the brown water and we found 1 7lb king on Saturday. I am now ready for a coho invasion, maybe this wind will bring some more silvers! Good luck out there

i have been wondering where the coho's have been. last year it seemed like i had one every other trip. temperature should be good?

i'll also say that this weekend was the best spring fishing i have experienced. in a 4 hr run solo on sunday i netted 6 browns, but lost a fat king at the boat and lost a leaping atlantic. those 2 really bummed me out. that atlantic was BIG and had easily a 4 foot leap out of the water twice. i realized after that i had been giggling like a little kid until it dropped. dropped a few other smaller fish but wasnt too upset.