Went out tonight started fishing around 6:15. Set up in 100 fow and trolled north. 1st fish came in 215 fow down 60 on a green glow frog, it was a small 10oz, (yes ounce not pounds) fish didnt even release. trolled out to 300 fow marked alot of bait and alot of fish. Turned around and trolled back south hit 290 down 70 green and yellow pirate and rigger goes off, fish on. Had a newbie in the boat, first king takes out lots of line no clicking on the reel, clicker broke on the Okuma Magda Pro, I am beginning to think that they are junk... Got the fish in 20 lb king. Trolled down to 200 started to pull the lines and rigger goess off couldnt get to it fast enough, fish gone... and that was the end of the night... off the water by 8:30 ended the night 2 for 4 in 2 1/2 hrs. Just pisses me off that these reels arn't lasting, seems like every trip something goes wrong with them...

Think that I am going to take Saturday off and get some things done around the house. Got alot of wood to pile, so good luck to all, Ill be back out on Sunday ready to go...

Woody5442