Total Hits:

Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================The trips i have run so far this year we have only managed to capture ONE skinny coho. Has any body seen or heard of these critters showing up somewhere??? I do know my next trip they might just show up, but it isnt sounding good.

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Olcott has had them since mid-March when the Emerald Shiners came in. Getting them now in the transition colored water between the muddy stuff and the green lake water.....approx. 12-15' FOW. Hitting small sticks with rattles. They taste the same as last year :yes:

Got myself a few on the wknd out front of port weller. 4 hr solo trip running 2 riggers @ 25ft over 38-41fow . spoons of choice were Diamond King SS Chart Melon Size 5 and NK Mag YGG in Green Monkey Puke. Went 8 for 11 with a double header! Im new to this great lakes fishing so it was quite the experience for me. I'll have to poke around this site some more to learn some of the valuable info you guys have to offer. Not many posts on here from the south shore on this side of the bridge so if im gonig to borrow your some of your knowledge the least I can do is show you my results.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg