Saturday started a little bumpy with 2ftrs near shore with the wall chop it was mixed waves till ya got out a bit 60 ftish then it was gentle swells from the n/e started with a 10 lb coho with white spinn, dctr and a homemade white fly ,150 back on the wire at 2.5 setting,folowed up by a 23lb king on the mtndew spin with siggs green fly,on dypsy same settings lots of marks in the 100 ft range dow. . flooded my probe so i had no down temp,kinda guessed 50 ft as that is where the fish were.after a week of king fishing at catfish i couldnt stand staying in the salmon water and moved out at 6:30 to the steelhead waters,good move it was steady action till we quite at 2:00 started to pick em up at the 25 line and started east /west troll at the 27 straight out of the river.to many hookups to count ,it was great to be BACK HOME AT THE OAK.custom grn dlphn halo with org. ladder took most on the lead at the knot,couple of doubles but no triples,but with my steady chumming nephew doubles were fine with my son and myself.ther were a few 10 lb jacks mixed in out there too, kept the same spinnies out as they were working the whole time too,the steady 3ftr swells made for great catching conditions,and sleeping i ended fishing alone for the last 3 hrs as everyone slept, kinda of a bummer to have to reel all those fish in by myself :) but i left there rods out in case they woke up, and its a good thing i did as fish kept on hitting them as fast as i put them down, normally i share hot spots on the water when i find them but after several attempts to get someone to give up the down temp due to my flooded probe with no replys we kept our honey hole to ourselves. i know its a derby time but down temp help ant exatly spilling the beans........thanks.......RayK.