Species BreakdownKing, Browns

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed: 2.2-2.8

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:10-25

Lure Depth: 4-6ft

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Well I kept telling my daughter I would take her out fishing on her week off from school, (a father daughter day). Weather was finally good enough to get out for a little bit and that's all we needed. Set up in the harbor, usual sticks on boards and riggers parked @ 4 and 6ft. Just rounded the breakwall and 4ft rigger fires. Line is rippin and this fish is headed for Canada! My daughter grabs the pole and the battle is on. After 20 minutes she said I need a break. I fought the fish for another 15 minutes and got it close to the boat, then handed her the rod and said finish what you started. She did a great job getting the fish to the net and landed a 21lb King :o:o It was quite the chore on the light Brown trout tackle with 8lb test. Went on to catch our limit of Browns and kept a 3,5, and 8lber. Now she has a story to tell about what she did on spring break :)

====================

fish_005.jpg

fish_008.jpg

Thanks everyone, it was definitley a life time memory. :yes: She could not stop talking about it and she couldn't wait to get back to school this week and show & tell everyone! She is already asking when the next trip is and can't wait. :) Dave Figura ran an article on the Syracuse.com site and I think her pic might be in the Syracuse Post Standard this week. I'll try to post the link.

http://blog.syracuse.com/outdoors/2012/ ... l_has.html