Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Friday eve, I had the pleasure to fish with my good friend Shawn. He recently purchased a boat and wanted to give it a go out of Sandy. With just 4 rods, we started heading east and picked up a small steelhead. After a while with no more bites we changed some things up. We headed west and between the creek and the pump house was on fire. We ended up with 16 fish in 2 1/2 hours. All browns in the 3-6 lb range. Hot pink and glow green took most of the fish. Water color was good but you could see it starting to clear.

Sat am I took my boys out for their first BT trip of the year. We headed west and saw the water had cleared up. Fishing mostly around the pump hose in 6-10 f.o.w, we had a slow steady pick of fish. Early on it started out a little slow but it got better as the morning progressed. We ended up with 15 fish out of 19 bites with a 12 lber being the big brown of the day. No real color pattern today. Purple,black, copper, and blue/green were productive. As we were pulling rods and cleaning up we had 1 rigger still out. My oldest yells "Dad, Dad!!!" as I turn around to start yelling at him for yelling at me, I see the rigger rod bent over. With a little help from his younger brother and my buddy, they caught a decent 12 lb laker.

It was a good 2 days of fishing especially with my kids. It is the brief moment when they actually aren't beating the #@&% out of each other!

Lou

laker.jpg

Great report Lou!! Your boys look like smaller versions of you, LOL

I missed out this weekend, and looks like Tuesday's rescheduled trip is going to be rescheduled again do to weather. I hopefully will be out this weekend to get in on some of the fun.