Skaneateles Lake

Welcome. The free launch is really an honor pay. For the park. You used to have to be from Scott to launch for free. Stay in the middle with the motor up and you will be fine. It's the mouth that's shallow. I launch a 19 foot starcraft Mr there. As for bait shops Forest fishery in homer is closest. I fish here alot and all I can say is it can be tough. What will you be targeting?

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Anything perch looking. I like the south have of the lake myself. I think they start to charge memorial day weekend. I could be wrong, I try to avoid that end and the nuts at the launch. Way more people in summer in the North end. The south has better drop offs and points. Like what was already said flat lines in am. Buck tail jigs work and you can't go wrong with a Sutton44 . Just remember fish are small here. Perch are the main forage there are no smelt or alwives here. Consider yourself lucky if you get any ll or trout4lbs or bigger. But man do they taste good out of here and that makes it worth it cold clean and clear water.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png