Fished from the creek to Light house point and ended up 12 for 16. Started fishing @ 530 in 50 FOW. Had one wire rod out (could not see the rod it was so dark) and it fired. Landed a 20 lb. female that looked like it had been in the creeks for 2 weeks. Fished all the way down to Watoma in 50 - 75 and dumped a slob on the wire. Things were a little slow so we slipped out to 100 -110. As soon as I got out to 110, we doubled. The fish were coming down 45 - 55 over 110. Ended up with 8 kings, 2 steelhead, 1 brown and 1 laker. The biggest fish was 28lbs. 2 oz. That fish took Green Spin Doctor with a Atommik Green Hammer fly with a rattle. The fish took out 800 feet of wire and died with 500' of wire out. The hook was deep in the kings mouth and ripped it's gills to shreds. NBK in the stingray and Mag was hot once again. The other spoon that was firing was the froggy glow. The wires were hot early and shut off around 9 and then the riggers took over. I will not be out tomorrow because I'm sitting at work while I type this. Good luck to everyone and I hope one of you guys finds that $20,000 fish.

Nice report GAMBLER. Looks like a full day of action again.

We stayed off the creek to the pump house (as usuall) and had company for the first hour or 2, then the "pack" seemed to all head your way or out.

I guess we should have too! Things slowed there after 9:00am (see my post). Thou I'm not complaing 3 for 6 is a busy 3.5 hours for my boat and I didn't have to fight much boat traffic. :)

GOOD LUCK this week Brian.

LTtroller

(Bob)