Anyone fishing hemlock/Canadice Tmrw?

I fished Hemlock on Thursday. It was my second time on the lake. I do not have a downrigger on the boat so I fished two top lines with various color 4 inch raps with no success. I then jigged some of the points on the east shore and caught a few bass. Any need some help with techniques and lure selection to catch the cold water species would be appreciated. I did notice that the three boats that were trolling concentrated on the west side in the bottom third of the lake.

Don

Fished early morn thursday. Marked alot of fish in the 40 to 60 ft range sittingin the thermocline over 80 to 90 ft of water. Didnt mark anything near the surface. Water was between 47 and 48 degrees at the surface. I dont know how the LL salmon react this time of year but ive caught them when fishing deep for lakers on the random rod i always set out on an inclne planar with a black and silver 4 inch rapala. Also over summer the thermocline raises to between 20 and 30 ft down. if you got some deep diving cranks and stick like deep thuindersticks and walleye reef runners no bigger than 6 inches you should be able to find some if you dont want to use downriggers. Only managed 2 fish yesterday. Both lakers, nothing impressive.

went out last night made one run from north to south favoring the west side. Didn't mark much of anything til we got near the transition areas from deep/shallow. Ran a leadcore and 2 lines off a rigger. Stayed til it started to spit snow and rain too hard. Went 0-2 on the leadcore with a stinger spoon, no action on the riggers.

Happens, wanted to go out this morning but the wind changed overnight from north at 6mph to 12 at 6am. Close to 15mph at noon so we decided to go back to bed. Traqlering a boat with no dock in 10+ mph North wind is not fun/ close to impossible

Happens, wanted to go out this morning but the wind changed overnight from north at 6mph to 12 at 6am. Close to 15mph at noon so we decided to go back to bed. Traqlering a boat with no dock in 10+ mph North wind is not fun/ close to impossible

Yup she's blowin pretty good right now