what's your favorite brand of mouth call for turkey?

You are probably gonna get a bunch of different responses to this because most of whats out there is pretty good and a lot of it is personal preference. I myself have had good luck the past couple of years with the H.S. Strut aluminum frame calls (EZ Cutter 2.5, EZ Cutter V, etc.) and also with the Flextone "Untouchables" series of calls. I also occasionally pop in the tried and true "Old Boss Hen" from Quaker Boy. I currently have the "Screamin' Green" version of that call.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if it's a very sophisticated call, but I use and love the "Piggy Back" series by Primos. It's a stacked frame. Easy to use and has a great raspy tone to it. Most of the Tom's I've put to bed have been with the "Piggy Back". Can't wait to get my next bird!

You are probably gonna get a bunch of different responses to this because most of whats out there is pretty good and a lot of it is personal preference. I myself have had good luck the past couple of years with the H.S. Strut aluminum frame calls (EZ Cutter 2.5, EZ Cutter V, etc.) and also with the Flextone "Untouchables" series of calls. I also occasionally pop in the tried and true "Old Boss Hen" from Quaker Boy. I currently have the "Screamin' Green" version of that call.

x2 I use all those calls with exception of the Screamin'Green.

• 2 weeks later...