Places to eat in Fair Haven?

Anyone have any recommendations for eats in New Haven? First time there and would like to have a few places to hit. I trial and error'd when I first started to go to Oswego and the errors were not good, lol. Hoping to avoid more errors, lol.

Thanks,

Spike

When I kept the boat there,we used to eat at a place called the Cottage inn about ten minutes west of FairHaven.Not sure if it's still there but it was a great place to eat.Their Black Forest pork chops were great.

There was also a good place on the water in Port bay just a bit west of Fairhaven,can't remember the name though.

For breakfast and lunch, go to Gillis' on 104A just east of town. For dinner try O'Conner's Restaurant it's right in town. There is also Pleasant Beach Hotel which is right on the east side of the bay. All three places are great.

Brian

For breakfast and lunch, go to Gillis' on 104A just east of town. For dinner try O'Conner's Restaurant it's right in town. There is also Pleasant Beach Hotel which is right on the east side of the bay. All three places are great.

Brian

I agree ! Plus, you can get a good soup and sandwich in the hardware store...

Gillis's is THE place for breakfast in town and their hot open face turkey sandwich is a cant miss for lunch! Pleasant Beach Hotel is a great place to sit on the deck with a cocktail and watch the sun set. Food is pretty good there too.

Gillis is closed now, u have Giuseppe's pizza, oconners,pleasant beach , cornerstone, 104 store, connelys in sodus , and by far the best of them all the cottage inn restaurant in red creek highly recommended

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Gillis is closed now, u have Giuseppe's pizza, oconners,pleasant beach , cornerstone, 104 store, connelys in sodus , and by far the best of them all the cottage inn restaurant in red creek highly recommended

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Yup those are the only places around here...until I buy chinook harbor and really show that area what a restaurant is lol....

253556_1393788862660_1770336031_678454_4275521_n.jpg

15 minutes away in Cato, there is a really good pizza shop on one corner, and the Cato Family Diner across the street. Both have good food. If you want a "cold one" to go with your meal, the Cato Hotel has a full menu (with good food), and a full bar.

Up the road in Hannibal, there is an IGA grocery store that serves take out hot food and good pizza at the Deli.

In Fair Haven, we like the sub shop across from Screwy Loui's. I think there are a couple decent restaurants along the West side of the bay too... but have never eaten at any of them.