Species Breakdown: Brown

Trolling Speed: 2.7

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Great first day on the water. Me and Matt went out for just abit just to make sure everything was in working order, Not a strike until the end when we passed by the chute for the final time. It was great to get back out on the water. The fish was a bonus! Lets see what tomorrow brings..

P-W6hF-CnjU

About 13 feet just outside the chute. We were on our way in. Yea the enclosure works well. I designed it years ago. I have a proline as well..

Ya it looked fimilar. What year is it? Is it a walk around cuddy? I am planning on getting a top just like yours. Would you be able to take a few photos and e-mail them too me? I will pm you my e-mail.

[ Post made via iPod ] iPod.png

84 center console, 23

Got your pm I can do that no problem. Basically it is a 8 piece system with an independent stainless steel frame, heavy zippers, lock snaps etc...

216478_1018959812168_1770336031_43096_3789048_n.jpg

but i will send you some pics :yes:

84 center console, 23

Got your pm I can do that no problem. Basically it is a 8 piece system with an independent stainless steel frame, heavy zippers, lock snaps etc...

216478_1018959812168_1770336031_43096_3789048_n.jpg

but i will send you some pics :yes:

Great thanks a lot. The wife keeps riding me about an enclosure for the early season to keep her dry. I tell her the cuddy will keep her dry but wants to be out with the action. Can't say I blame her.

Its a gopro Hero. Its designed for outdoor use. I bought it for my snowboard and ski trips I put on during the Winter but started using it last year on the boat. Its got several resolutions and camera angles plus its waterproof down to 150 feet.

Im looking forward to really putting it to the test this year. I can snap mount it right to the dash or any other place on the boat..

GoPro-Wide-Hero_h_h.jpg

Boy they were not kidding when they said small craft advisory until thursday, its crankin out there....waves have to be a good 4 feet. The wind almost blew me over as I was picking driftwood off the west bank lol.. There is a small window Wednesday night, Thursday am before she picks up again...

Were gonna try and hit it thursday am. this weather should stir it up abit :yes:

29525_1126740306613_1770336031_245118_5017029_n.jpg

I hate to dampen plans (no pun intended) but it looks like this wind doesnt die down until Saturday night. Its nasty out there now and it should pass by saturday night..

Boy today was a rough day. The ones that did go out didnt seem to do very much. good news is she calms down tonight and we should be good to go thru this week. Were gonna hit it tomorrow am :yes: