Aluminum Boat..??

Looking for a Aluminum boat if any one happens to know where there might be one for sale. Used in the 18-20ft range, maybe a little smaller if set up right. Looking to fish the big O and Erie, so needs to be a fishing style like the Crestliner / Alumacraft/ Lund/ Sylvan. Any leads would be GREAT, these boats are hard to came by still in good shape!!

Thanks Alot

Matt

-Jakey Baby-

I have a boat I'm getting ready to sell. It's a 89 sea nymph 175. '89 70 hp Johnson. Boat is Clean. I just had all three carbs rebuilt less than a year ago. Has 2 downriggers, big John planner mast, marine radio, 2 fishfinders, 2 live wells, min kota bow mount foot controlled trolling motor mounted with the removable base. New full cover custom-made 2 years ago. Also had a bow cover made to put on on rough days. Convertible top with new side window. New Kenwood head unit and polk speakers. 2 batteries and a minkota charging system. Also has a trolling plate. I've caught a lot of walleye out of Barcelona and plenty of kings on lake o. I've had this bait in 4'-6' waves and for a small boat it takes the waves great.

I'm just wrapping up a restoration on a 22 sabre and I'm going to be looking to sell this boat to gear up the Sabre.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I have a boat I'm getting ready to sell. It's a 89 sea nymph 175. '89 70 hp Johnson. Boat is Clean. I just had all three carbs rebuilt less than a year ago. Has 2 downriggers, big John planner mast, marine radio, 2 fishfinders, 2 live wells, min kota bow mount foot controlled trolling motor mounted with the removable base. New full cover custom-made 2 years ago. Also had a bow cover made to put on on rough days. Convertible top with new side window. New Kenwood head unit and polk speakers. 2 batteries and a minkota charging system. Also has a trolling plate. I've caught a lot of walleye out of Barcelona and plenty of kings on lake o. I've had this bait in 4'-6' waves and for a small boat it takes the waves great.

I'm just wrapping up a restoration on a 22 sabre and I'm going to be looking to sell this boat to gear up the Sabre.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Same boat and power I have - Excellent hull design