***Sold*** 2008 Trophy Pro 2152 WA For Sale ***Sold***

Viking Ship

I'm selling my 2008 Trophy Pro 2152 due to a relocation. $26,900.

Boat includes:

190hp Mercruiser I/0

Humminbird 597ci Fishfinder (Purchased and installed last summer)

Moor Subtroll (Purchased and installed last summer)

Two (2) Cannon Mag 5 Electric Downriggers on swivel mounts

Swim platform

Complete cockpit canvas enclosure

Anchor Stow

Ship to Shore Radio

Jensen CD player/Radio (Satellite Radio Compatible)

Baitwell

Two (2) Large Fish Boxes

Cuddy comfortably sleeps 2 people

Port-a-potty with pumpout

Complete cushions for cuddy along with table

Cushions for port/starboard aft seating

Raw Water Washdown

Boat is in excellent condition and has ample storage. Great boat for Lake Ontario fishing or take the family out on the weekend. It rides on a tandem axle roller Karavan trailer with surge brakes. Boat goes on and off the trailer extremely easy. Purchased in the Spring of 2009 as a left over from 2008 so it only has 3 seasons on it, one of which it only was used August/September. Been winterized and maintained by Pugsley's Marine in Ontario each and every year. You have to see the boat to appreciate it. Thanks and feel free to call me at (585) 317-3608.

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_2995.jpg

IMG_3208.jpg

IMG_3556.jpg

IMG_7149.jpg

IMG_7515.jpg

IMG_8578.jpg

IMG_9325.jpg

IMG_9383.jpg

IMG_9789.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know why there is no answer it is a great looking boat and seems reasonably priced for a lightly used boat ready to fish.....economy? ..just not many folks with money to spend anymore and the banks are not so willing these days either. Price is right.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

• 2 weeks later...
Just curious, why is this boat generating no interest? Price? Manufacturer? Setup? I need to sell it and I'm at a loss. Thanks in advance for your input.

Speaking for myself, when (if) I have the funds for a boat, I'll be shopping the $5000 - $10000 price range, ideally looking for the best deal on a towable, turn-key, outfitted troller purchased from someone that took extremely good care of it but just moved up in size. Unfortunately, I don't have the skills for a fixer-upper or the income for a boat as new (and nice) as yours. I hope you find a buyer for it soon.

I don't know why there is no answer it is a great looking boat and seems reasonably priced for a lightly used boat ready to fish.....economy? ..just not many folks with money to spend anymore and the banks are not so willing these days either. Price is right.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Yeah I would agree with this assessment. Most buyers in this boat's price range usually get bank loans. Not many people with that much disposable income to pay cash. From what I gather and hear it's not that easy getting bank loans for boats these days. Your best bet might be to broker the boat if you aren't already doing so. They can reach a lot more people. I have the larger 2352 hardtop model w/ a 5.7L and I really like the style, power and the way it fishes. Good luck and I hope you sell it soon.

everyone said it. you have a really nice boat there at a fair price. i am looking to buy one now and only wish i had enough to be in the ballpark with what you have to offer but with two mortgages and a car payment the banks wont even touch a loan therefore i am shopping the 4-6k range. best of luck selling. there are people out there that can do it, just not as abundant .

One year out from new boat loan classification by SEFCU credit union. If it were a 2009, it would be 4.00 for 72 months. Not bad.

Since its used.

Used RV & Boat 36 Months 3.25%

Used RV & Boat 48 Months 3.25%

Used RV & Boat 60 Months 3.75%

Used RV & Boat 61-84 Months 7.99%

• 2 weeks later...