I just picked up 2 leadcore set ups. Lc47's. I managed to get 9 colors of 18lb suffix leadcore on it. 1 problem.......no where can i find any graphs about how deep the line will go. If i have out 1 color, does anyone have any idea how much it will sink per color? ? I will be mainly running spoons. Plus how long do you guys make your leaders??!?! Thanks for all the advise thus far guys. I will post pics when i get back as long as we catch something.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I learned the hard way a bunch of years ago with another member on here.

The lake had flipped over in August during the LOC, and we rigged up an 8 color core... that's was it, an 8 color core.

So, against better judgement, we put it out, and didn't the freak'n thing fire, with only 3 colors left on the reel. After cranking on the drag, almost breaking the rod, and an emergency turn to starboard, the fish made it to the net, a 15lb King.

That rod promptly got put away. Had that fish been bigger, there was no way we could've landed it.

Would've been fun to have on Video though. Perhaps Dale might chime in on this story.