DAIWA PARTS

REELJERKS

Anyone know where I can order parts for Sealine Great Lakes 47LC reels also SG47LCA reels? Looking for clickers and drags.... I have also heard that the drags can be replaced with Penn drags if this is true where can I get then and what ones do I buy????

Mark,

I've called Daiwa directly and ordered parts from them. Their number is available at daiwa.com. I have a exploded drawing/parts list for a 47LC. If you need it PM me and I'll get you a copy. I have also bought Penn parts from pennparts.com. I don't know what drag parts to switch though.

Dick

I gave my great lakes to Jay Vee a few years back and let them clean and repair one or two of them. Price was reasonable. There is also a guy in Buffalo (Tony's rod and reel repair) he is very good too and also works on trolling motors.

• 11 years later...
On 9/5/2007 at 8:12 PM, UpGrady said:

Mark,

I ordered drag washers for all of my 27's, 47's, 47LC's and SG47LC's last winter and a few other spare parts then rebuilt, cleaned and lubed all of the reels last winter.

He also has downloadable schematics online too.

www.mikesreelrepair.com

There is another place with a lot of Shinmano and Daiwa schematics (spinning reels), and many of them are not listed at Mike's Reel Repair: http://reels.spin-review.ru/