Snug harbor walleye derby-opening day

EYE SPY

Don't know for sure, im guessing it will depend on how many register. Last year we took 1st and 3rd I believe, walked away with $350-400 or so, can't remember exactly. Def not big money but enough to cover costs for the weekend and have a little friendly competition.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Ok, here is what I found out, 6pm weigh in Saturday, 4pm Sunday. You can register up til Friday, I'm sure til they close so long as its by midnight. You can also register at spencers in Chaumont if you wanna save on a drive all the way to snug.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I was trying to find out also.

I know we held 3 place for a bit with a 9lb 1oz, then it was 9lb 4oz and 9lb 8oz. then someone came in with twins 9lb.11oz, knocked me out and the 9lb 4oz off the board this was at just 4 pm.

This is of course all unafiicial ony by our observations

hey walleye magic, i heard you on 68 a couple of times and you sounded really close. I was in chaumont bay and we really struggled with two 4 pounders Saturday and none Sunday. I was going to call you and ask how you were doing but it was a little crowded and didn't want to ask too much info over radio. we did one on spoons and one on thunder stick off boards with four split shot.. also had some fun off of shangri la with brown trout. we gave up monday and hit the lake for some lake trout action. chris